Sales Manager at Bali Interiors
Bali Interiors is dedicated to showcasing and promoting beautiful interiors and exteriors in Bali. We carefully curate our content and provide our readers and followers with inside information on where to stay, dine, pamper, shop, and relax. We have over 2 million engagements per month across various online platforms.
We are looking for a digitally savvy and highly motivated sales professional to join our team. Sales experience is required, as is boundless enthusiasm, marketing skills, and the ability to strategise, plan and execute.
Our ideal candidate is goal oriented, organised, driven to win new businesses, and has a track record of exceeding monthly goals. If you love selling, and possess excellent closing skills – then we’d love to talk to you!
Working within a small team, our ideal candidate is not only a sales champion, but is also passionate about design and Bali – the lifeblood of our business. You’ll be required to approach a target list via phone and face-to-face meetings, build and manage your own pipeline of customers and have the ability to think outside the square with client solutions. Best of all, you’ll be working with the most inspiring interiors brands Bali has to offer.
This is a part-time position and we offer flexible hours and a flexible working environment to the right candidate (you must live in Bali). You’ll be visiting current and prospective clients, as well as attending regular meetings in our office in Canggu.
A base salary + commission is on offer.
We welcome applications from Indonesians and foreigners (with the right to legally work in Indonesia).
- Achieving established monthly sales & lead generation goals
- Generating new leads by making cold calls, prospecting, and maintaining an awareness of new businesses opening in Bali
- Researching prospective clients, understanding their advertising needs, developing the ideal marketing and advertising solutions for them, proactively seeking new opportunities
- Nurturing internal leads and existing relationships and identifying new business opportunities
- Attending weekly sales meetings as required
- Undergoing internal training to understand our products and services
- Identifying business opportunities to generate revenue for the business
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Communication or related field and 1 year’s working experience, OR 4 years’+ working experience in a similar sales role.
- Awareness of digital media environment in Bali
- A love for Bali’s gorgeous interiors and design
- Strong written, verbal, and phone communication skills in English (Bahasa Indonesia is a bonus)
- A high energy, self-motivated & outgoing personality with an ease in social environments; professional appearance & demeanour when dealing with the clients
- A scooter/car + valid licence
- Computer skills
- Experience in media sales/marketing
- Contacts in Bali’s luxury hospitality or design industry
- Experience in digital marketing, analytics and reporting, and maintaining client sector mailing lists and databases
Please email email@example.com to register your interest in the position.
Please note : the successful candidate must already have the right to work legally in Indonesia. KITAS / work permit is not offered as part of this position.